College Planning Services
A method of discovery.
At The College Planning Center, we understand that the goal is not simply acceptance to a college, but setting students up for success in a college that is right for them.
- One-on-one student guidance sessions as well as Cohort group programs options
- Dynamic and engaging College Planning Curriculum to educate parents and students
- Group workshops, Speaker Series, and webinars on timely topics
The College Planning Program includes the following assistance through a combination of one-on-one sessions and engaging video-based curriculum:
- Perform student interview including online personality profile
- Participate in web-based college major interest survey to explore careers and potential areas of study
- Develop a plan for exploring potential careers and corresponding college majors
- Advise on extracurricular activities and summer programs to match your strengths
- Plan and review your student's high school curriculum
- Review schedules and make a plan for standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, AP, IB
- Provide worksheets, checklists and organizational strategies to manage important tasks and deadlines
- Learn interview and professional communication skills
- Educate families on financial aid and how to launch a scholarship search
- Assist your student in developing their individual college criteria and procure a list of colleges containing various degrees of selectivity
- Educate regarding strategies for college research using multiple sources of information
- Prepare student for successful college visits
- Assist in college applications including essay writing (topic development, critique and proofreading)
- Complete Application Review and consult on final college decision
Want to learn what makes The College Planning Center unique?
Sign up to schedule a complimentary introductory Zoom meeting for you and your student!
Start planning for your student's future today!
Feel free to provide your availability in the Message field below. We look forward to connecting!